Service-Plus in Reiters feel-good hotel
Feel-good services for your feel-good holiday
Our half board includes a tasty breakfast buffet and an evening meal of several courses:
- Generous breakfast buffet with local products and a health corner with healthy – and vegetarian – delicacies.
- 4-course menu with salad from the buffet. Daily choice of 3 main courses, always containing one vegetarian option.
Our Single rooms, double rooms and suites can also be booked as bed and breakfast.
In the summer months we offer half board plus. The GenussPlus offers an afternoon snack and various free drinks in addition to the usual half board.
- Afternoon snack includes soup, coffee, tea and cake from 3.30 pm to 4.30 pm
- Free drinks from 3.30 pm to 10 pm: unlimited Schladminger draught beer, table wine from Styria and Burgenland, mineral water and juice bar – orange juice, apple juice, iced tea, elderberry juice etc.
- Spacious wellness area with a Finnish sauna – pine or lavender infusion – in addition an infra-red cabin and heated seats and drink fountain with fresh spring water
Large relaxation area with comfortable loungers and breath-taking views of the mountains.
- Peaceful garden oasis as an area of retreat – to relax and read in the lush green area.
- OUR PREMIUM OFFER. With the Schladming-Dachstein summer card visit over 100 places of interest and attractions free of charge. The premium-summer card is included in the price from the first night.
- The ski resort Schladming-Dachstein offers 230 kilometres of slopes and 40 chair lifts and cable cars.
- The base station of the Hauser-Kaibling-Bahn is approx. 1km away.
- Ski bus stop is diagonally opposite the hotel, 50 metres away.
- Ski route to within 150 m of the hotel, on returning to the hotel a ski bus is not required.
- Ski room with ski boot dryer.
- Ski hire, ski school and sports shops directly in the village centre
- Lift pass available from the hotel