Feel the wind in your face. Enjoy the increasing speed. And wait for the feeling of freedom that inevitably comes with biking in the countryside. That’s what a biking holiday at Reiters feel-good hotel feels like. A holiday with a mountain bike or e-bike in Styria offers you varied routes from leisurely in the valley to more challenging routes through the mountains, to downhill routes and trails, there is something for everyone. You can find our favourite mountain bike tours below.
On your bike you can get out and about and forget the world at the same time.
More than 1000 kilometres of cycle paths and mountain bike trails await you in the Schladming-Dachstein region. You can choose from 32 different routes that start in the immediate vicinity of Reiters feel-good hotel – depending on your fitness and ability.
In the middle of the Schladming-Dachstein adventure region you will find the E-Trial park right next to the top station of the 8-seater gondola lift to Hauser Kaibling. Adults and children from the age of 3 can try out the casual trail bikes and train their concentration and coordination.
In the Region of Schladming-Dachstein there are two new bike parks – the bike park Planai with 15 kilometres of trails, at the base station of the Planai, and the Buckelwald trail at the Reitheralm with 15 kilometres or trails in varying difficulties.
This full-day tour is especially recommended for e-bikers: The Storn Alm circuit is a demanding tour that takes almost seven hours. Via the Birnberg and the Strimitzen you go up to the Storn Alm. This offers an impressive panoramic view of the region.
The five mountains tour also demands fitness and technique. The energy-sapping bike tour takes you up steep mountain roads to five different mountains in the Ennstal. Five mountains means five breath-taking panoramic views. Plenty of restaurants provide snacks and drinks along the way.
A fast circular tour that requires little physical fitness and still provides amazing views. Take the 8-seater cable car up to the Hauser Kaibling. A leisurely route leads you into the Gumpen valley. You are greeted with beautiful alpine pastures, with small restaurants inviting you to stop for a bite to eat. The route back is on a tarmac road.
More tours for your biking holiday?
Discover Schladming on your bike
- FULLY FLEXIBLE. You can book your unforgettable holiday at Reiters feel-good hotel in Haus in Ennstal either with bed and breakfast of half board. In the summer months, our half board with Genussplus is also available. The different options provide you with the greatest possible flexibility.
- A VERSATILE REGION. The Schladming-Dachstein region and the Ennstal offer you many different ways to relax in a unique landscape. Variety is guaranteed with the Schladming-Dachstein summer card! With the summer card you can visit over 100 attractions and excursions for free or at reduced prices.
- SAUNA & SWIMMING POOL. Reiters feel-good hotel offers an extensive wellness area with a total of four different saunas. Our relaxation room is a special gem, with a view of the green landscape. Comfortable sun loungers are provided in the hotel’s private garden. The public swimming pool in Haus in Ennstal is only a few steps away.
- HOUSE WITH CHARM AND CHARACTER. Reiters feel-good hotel where the well-being of our guests comes first. We take care of your well-being and make sure that the personal touch is not neglected. In our hotel we do not only welcome guests, but individuals with their own wishes and ideas, which we are happy to accommodate.
- MODERN FACILITIES. Reiters feel-good hotel has cosy single rooms, generous double rooms and spacious suites on offer for its guests. All rooms in our hotel are modern and comfortably furnished. High-quality wooden furniture creates a warm feel-good atmosphere. All in all, we stand for an excellent price-performance ratio – you will see and feel it!