The 8 man gondola in the centre of Haus takes you up to the Hauser Kaibling in just a few minutes. At the top you can enjoy the breath-taking view – from the Dachstein to the mountains of the Schladminger Tauern. Hauser Kaibling is your entry point to the 4 – mountain ski area: over 40 cable cars and chair lifts and 123 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes are connected to each other. You can enjoy the benefits of four ski areas in just one day.
A ski route leads to within 150 metres of the Reiters feel-good hotel. The base station of the gondola is about one kilometre away from the ski hotel and can be easily reached on foot or with the ski bus. The ski bus stop is 50 metres diagonally opposite the hotel. Ski rental and ski school are available at the base station of the Hauser-Kaibling cable car. A sports shop also awaits you in the centre of Haus in Ennstal.
- SERVICE. Start your skiing fun even faster, easier and more comfortably. At the Reiters feel-good hotel this is made easy. From now on, your ski pass will be served to you at dinner. You can save time at the lift ticket office and receive the desired ski pass directly at our hotel – we are your personal “ski pass butler”.
- SKI RESORT. The Schladminger 4 – mountain ski area has over 40 cable cars and chair lifts and 123 kilometres of slopes. The ski resort in interconnected so you don’t have to use the same lift twice if you don’t want to. So skiing fun is guaranteed!
- LOCATION. Reiters feel-good hotel is located about 1000 metre from the base station of the 8 man gondola to the Hauser Kaibling. The hotel can be reached within 150 metres on skis. The ski bus is approx. 50 metres diagonally opposite the hotel, and takes you to the base station in the centre of town in no time.
- INFRASTRUCTURE. In Reiters feel-good hotel we have set up a spacious ski room with a practical ski boot dryer for your winter sports equipment. The ski hire and the local ski school are waiting for you at the valley station of the gondola lift. There is also a sports shop in Haus in Ennstal.
- SAUNA. When you return to Reiters feel-good hotel, two Finnish saunas, a steam bath and an infrared cabin provide a cosy warmth. After a varied day on the slopes, a sauna session is the icing on the cake. Our light –flooded relaxation room with a view of the snow-covered garden is always well appreciated.