Safe hospitality – for a carefree holiday
Our top priority is the safety, protection and well-being of our guests. We are constantly keeping an eye on the latest developments, allowing you to enjoy a relaxing holiday even in these difficult times.
The most important things at a glance – from 01. June 2022
A 3-G certificate is not currently necessary on entering Austria.
No FFP-2 mask required at the moment
- Summer season 2022: Up to 14 days before arrival cancellation free of charge.
Conditions of cancellation
- Up to 14 days before arrival free cancellation or change of dates
- From 13 to 7 days before arrival 70 % of total reservation
- From 6 days to date of arrival, or no shows, 90 % of total reservation.
To avoid unnecessary cancellation fees we advise you to take out a travel insurance: www.europaeische.at
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow or a tissue
- Wash and disinfect hands regularly
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting of all communal areas
- Regular checks and cleaning and disinfection in all areas
- Disinfection dispensers in all public areas
- Virucidal cleaning products used
- Daily room cleaning with virucidal cleaning products
- Regular ventilation with fresh mountain air
- Room to enjoy is a given, whether in our restaurant or outdoors on out sun terrace
The restaurant is only open for hotel guests.
- Sauna & steam bath are open
- Spacious relaxation room allowing for social distancing
Start your skiing fun even faster, easier and more comfortably. At the Reiters feel-good hotel this is made easy. From now on, your ski pass will be served to you at dinner. You can save time at the lift ticket office and receive the desired ski pass directly at our hotel – we are your personal “ski pass butler”.
- Vaccinated people (on entry the validity period lasts 270 days) or recovered (max. 180 days) can enter Austria without further requirements.
- Unvaccinated people or those not recovered require a negative corona test (PCR max. 72 h, antigen max. 24h, antigen self-tests are not valid) to enter Austria. If the negative test is not available at the time of entry, entry is still possible. In this case, however, an entry registration form must be completed and 10 day quarantine must start immediately, and can be left when a negative test is presented.
- Children up to the age of 12 can enter without restriction and do not need to provide proof of 3G.
If you feel uneasy or have further questions please do not hesitate to contact us!