We cook to original recipes
Tasty cuisine in Reiters feel-good hotel
What makes good food? It has to be prepared with love and from the best ingredients. It is as simple as that. And so difficult! In Reiters feel-good hotel we understand the simple things: In our kitchen we work with the greatest possible care and cleanliness. We use only high-quality products, wherever possible from the region and/or Austria. You can taste the quality of the ingredients in every bite.
The best ingredients are lovingly processed, according to old recipes and with new ideas. The combination of the traditional and the newly learned makes our cuisine unique. Our cuisine also invites you to feel good: it starts with breakfast, continues – if desired – with our afternoon snack offering sweet and savoury delicacies and ends with our 4-course evening meal.
In Reiters feel-good hotel a breakfast buffet is provided that leaves no wishes unfulfilled. Fresh products from the region served directly to your table: Crispy bread and soft bread, egg dishes, cold meats and cheese specialities, coffee or tea – what more could you wish for!
Only bookable in the summer months and as part of our half-board with genussplus: After your adventures in nature, an afternoon snack awaits you at Reiters feel-good hotel. Strengthen yourselves with coffee and cake, grab some appetising delicacies to satisfy your hunger. Free drinks are also included in the afternoon and evening.
The culinary highlight of the day! Your unforgettable day can come to a relaxing end with a 4-course menu of your choice. You can choose between three different main courses, including a vegetarian alternative. Your heart will definitely beat faster here.
Included services at a glance
Feel-good services for your feel-good holiday
- Unique location in the most beautiful flower village in Europe
- In the middle of the village of Haus in Ennstal at the foot of the Hauser Kaibling
- Access to the Schladming-Dachstein ski area in the immediate vicinity
- 4-mountain ski area with 123 kilometres of slopes and over 40 lifts
- Varied hiking trails and mountain bike routes
- PREMIUM OFFER: Schladming-Dachstein Summer card included
- Family-run traditional hotel with charm and character
- Spacious single rooms, double rooms or suites
- Cosy furnishings and pleasant atmosphere
- Bookable as half-board, half-board with Genussplus (in the summer months) or room with breakfast